Sunday 13 June 2010

Magazine Make up


So the magazines are lousy with freebies this month so I decided to get Glamour magaine for the Benefit It Stick as that was my only choice at my local Tesco their are the 3 available products:
Eye Bright usually £14 (a pinky white eyeliner pencil which instantly brightens eyes), Bad Gal usually £14 (black eye liner pencil) and It stick usually £17 (a concealer pencil for fine lines).
Im now on the hunt for the other two products to try as the it stick is fantastic. Next was More magazine which has a voucher inside for a free Barry M Dazzle Dust worth £4.50 so off to my local Superdrug and got 98 Petrol Black which I love and have wanted for ages! So that was £21.50 worth of make up for 50p because I used £3 of Tesco vouchers so it was a good day for me.
See the swatches below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online