Tuesday 1 June 2010

MUA just a taster




So everyone is ranting about the MUA Superdrug make up just like they were with (and I suppose still are) with ELF! I have only bought 2 items from the range as they only had about 6 differnt items in stock when I went. Honestly the stand was only one of the end aisle ones, far too small for something they know is going to sell well! I bought Shade 13 Pearl an iridescent black/purple (left) and Shade 3 pearl a super shiny silver (right) They are sooooo pigmented it is amazing I do plan on buying all the shades apart from the pales and the funny lightish green and purple theyre just not really me. I may make an order online if I get a free delivery code since my nearest stockist is a fair distance from where I live. Check it out:




By the way the swatches do not do the items justice!


PS Not all stores are carrying the range so check this before you head out to buy some:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online