Sunday 27 June 2010

Yet more MUA

So I have only purchased 2 MUA products today as my local store still has not had any new stock! I believe that the whole stand comes in one go meaning that they cant order the individual items they need! Mind I dont kno this might ask when Im next in.

So I thought I would try one of the Eye Dusts as Ive seen swatches on yotube and they seem as good as the shadows.



I know the swatch for the Pearl eyeshdow (the pale cream colour pearl shade 1) is poor but it looks white with no flash and with flash it looks silver but it is a shimmery cream colour really and it is beautiful I love it and the purple colour which is Eye Dust shade 6 is quite acurate though it is slightly more purple.

I love the purple as I have my hair purple at the moment and Im on the hunt for purple eye shadows Ive seen some in the 2True range today I think I may try at some point soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online